For PRIVACY STATEMENT. LETTINGS please read below.
WELLBANK IS COMMITTED TO RESPECTING AND PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
Updated Dec 2018.
Wellbank Property & Financial, Wellbank Estates are trading names of Wellbank Financial 110 Manchester road Haslingden Rosendale Lancashire.BB4 6NP 01706218835. Data protection officer. Dawan Alom.
We are members of the property redress scheme (PRS) and Members of the Deposit protection Scheme (DPS).
In Brief we have been in business for over 17 years, starting out offering just mortgages naturally expanded into other property related aspects including Insurance and dedicated Lettings service. Our mortgages privacy notice will be sent out to you upon mortgage related enquiries.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY.
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources . The purpose of gathering the information is to help us administer, manage, oversee and execute our services to you the best we can.
Typical INFORMATION gathered INCLUDE and NOT limited to (Proof where appropriate)
Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Date of birth, income details, Emergency contact, guarantor details
ID, Residency, Bank statements, income and proof of ownership
Documents required by law such as a gas safety certificate/right to rent etc.
Username and password for use of our online content where applicable.
Payment information (such as a credit card) and bank account details
References from existing landlords, employers
HOW WE WILL USE/SHARE THIS INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
WE will use the information gathered and share your information for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you including and not limited to.
- Marketing inc To Let board, online portals, and other medium we see fit to obtain wide exposure of the property
- The tenancy, conduct viewings draw up appropriate contracts and manage them.
- We may pass/share your information to third party service providers (we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver their service), including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors working. This includes credit referencing companies, Debt collection agencies, trade’s men, online marketing of the property.
- In addition to the specific disclosures set out in this section, we may disclose your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for example to prevent fraud or for compliance with a legal obligation, or in order to protect vital interests you, relevant persons, or for the property, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative out-of-court procedure.
HOW WE WILL STORE YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
- We will retain your personal data for different periods depending on the service you have chosen to use us for, For example let only or full management. The period may be a longer period than that for which we need to hold your data to provide those services, i.e. where we are under regulatory or statutory duties to hold your data for a longer period or need to retain it in the event of a legal claim or complaint.
- We will store your data electronically and on cloud servers sometimes with a third party organisation such as a referencing agency based in the UK any hard copies will kept in filing cabinets with lock and operation all the time. Data will be deleted where consent is withdrawn, purpose of the data is no longer valid or the data is no longer up to date.
YOUR RIGHTS AND ACCESS AND HOW TO COMPLAIN
- At any point you can where relevant request, withdraw, delete, and amend data held about you by us. Should you have any such requests or queries or even a complain please contact the data protection officer Dawan Alom who will investigate the matter. Contact details are above (About us)
- Further rights/information can be seen at the information commissioner office website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- Should you have a service complain then we recommend you check our complaints process at complaints
When executing our services we will make contact with you at relevant times to offer other additional services such as tenancy Insurance/landlord insurance quotes or utility provider’s quotes. In addition we would like to contact you for other services we provide we will ensure we obtain your consent first by contacting you for this purposes.